Which Moveable Wall System?
- Acoustic Performance / Full Height Solid Panels
System AW - Slides open easily being top hung without a track at floor level giving you maximum versatility of your space. Sound resistance up to 53Rw(dB). Panel finishes include vinyl, veneer, melamine laminate, a magnetic dry wipe enamelled writing surface or paint.
- Doubled Glazed Internal Movable Wall?
System GD - A double Glazed system combining acoustic performance with ease of operation.
- Separate exterior and Interior environments?
System GE - A doubled Glazed, sliding folding, aluminium framed movable wall system. Combines thermal insulation and security with ease of operation.
- Fully glazed 'glass to glass' movable wall?
System GS - Aesthetically pleasing & easy to use. Mounted on ball bearing suspensions & aluminium tracks. Walls can be straight, curved or angled.
- Economical Concertina system?
System CW - A tried & tested system, generally top hung, Vinyl available in a wide range of colours. Single wing or bi-parting configuration with optional locking.
- Need to create an area that has multiple functions or where rapid layout changes are required?
System MF - Hinged and sliding folding modules. Full Height panels - finishes include vinyl, veneer, melamine laminate, a magnetic dry wipe enamelled writing surface or paint